Identification of Reef Fish

Marine World

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader

Work Smart

An old man who lived in Idaho wanted to hoe his patato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who used to help him was in prison. He wrote a letter to the boy and described his predicament.

Dear son, I'm feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I am just getting too old to be digging up the garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you will dig the plot for me. Love, Dad.

A few days later, he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad, For heaven's sake, don't dig up that garden. That's where I burried the BODIES. Love, Son.

The next morning, at four, FBI agents and the local police showed up at the old man's house and dug up the entire garden. They found nothing, apologised, and left. The same day, he received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad, Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do, under the circumstances. Love, Son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click MatrixMails - Get paid

blogging guide

marine world

recipes

sudoku

bits n pieces