Identification of Reef Fish

Marine World

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Subscribe in a reader

Global Economic Crisis

A husband working abroad wrote to his wife...

Dear Sweetheart,

I can't send my salary this month, the global market crises has affected me, so I am sending 100 kisses.

You are my sweetheart.

Your loving husband,

----------------------------------------------------------------

His wife replied...

Sweetheart Dearest,

Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with the kisses...

1. The milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect us only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the rent.

4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items hope you understand???

5. Other expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance...
Shall I plan the same for next month??? Please advice!!!

Your Sweet Heart,

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click MatrixMails - Get paid

blogging guide

marine world

recipes

sudoku

bits n pieces